Sunday, October 21, 2012

The stranger


That is me…the stranger I was looking for…Standing by the window, staring at the crowd…

I am the stranger,
                           to the similarities in all those self-convinced differences…the regularities…

In the stir of their indifferent pass, sometimes a passerby is caught by my tiered eyes...
                           It takes an instant for them to dissolve in the alley crowd…
                                                                                               I have gotten used to loss

The alley, is mine, when looking from the window…They pass, I keep looking

Names are hardly known…and the destinations, maybe different

I can hear the minds…proud and convinced…intensely involved in ignorance!   

But, looking from the window, they pass the same alley …
                                                                     
                                                                    I am the viewer, the stranger…Staring at the crowd…                                                                                   
                                                                                     
                                                                    When is the time to pass the alley?

(Oct 19th 2012 Pittsburgh)

No comments:

Post a Comment