Monday, October 22, 2012

Untimely


I had just arrived…
       from the furthest roads
       from old stories, yet to finish
       from people of always, and yet

And the unbearable dust of the strangest travels...
       the habitue of my shoulders…
                  had just left me alone…
                       leaving my hands with eternal traces...with lightness of  ever-lasting empty luggages

And eyes…
       still involved...still silent
       their memories...still was repeating the echoes of night-cries
       still unbelievers

My shoes…
       small friends, dusty from the tiredness of big roads
       Chivalrous...

And breaths…
       kids, lusty for new sighs

The tearful spites' windows…
       still could be opened to the old unknowns…
                   by a light blow from future, from now

I had just arrived…
And my hands were still shaking from the volume of a presence…
       heavier than yesterday...

( Oct 2nd 2012 Pittsburgh)

No comments:

Post a Comment